- Picture day is today - go during special and remember your picture form
- The flag is at half staff today in remembrance of the attack on September 11th, 2001
- During WIN block, stay with your most recent class
Grade 8 agenda:
Calculating Gravitational Force Worksheet due tomorrow.
Flipgrid: "How do you have fun with gravity?" Assignment extended.
Students who are unable to submit a video may prepare a written response using text and pictures they take (or downloaded versions that are properly cited). The submission should be typed, double spaced, and ready for class on Wednesday.
- Demo a few videos.
- Time extended
- Optional submission format.
SLANT: Calculating Gravitational Force Using "g"
- W = M · g
- Units for m
- Units for g
- Units for W
- FDSS format and examples
- Assign worksheet.
- Gravitational Force Calculations worksheet due Wednesday.
Review of technology policies.
Handout, tech policy sheet to be signed and returned tomorrow.
Grade 7 Agenda:
- Review of flashcard requirements and long term vocabulary project
Pass back and review: Hi Ho to Mars We Go
Review Build and Atom Results
- What determines which element an atom is?
- Does the number of neutrons always equal the number of protons in a stable atom?
- What is necessary to make an atom with a net charge of zero?
- What determines the mass number of an atom?