Grade 7 agenda:
QUIZ Wednesday: 10 CHEMICAL SYMBOLS AND ELEMENT NAMES.
ELEMENTS MARKED "1" ON THE ELEMENT LIST
A Rare Material and a Surprising Weapon Questions due Wednesday.
BAthroom use will require holding up an assignment notebook from today forward.
Pre-quiz - 10 chemical symbols: Self correct in class.
TRES COMPADRES: A RAre Material and a Surprising Weapon
- All participate, on task behavior, make own notes/annotations
- Reader reads paragraph.
- Commenter makes a comment about the main idea of the paragraph (Annotate the reading with this comment.)
- Questioner asks a clarifying question about the paragraph. (Annotate the reading with this comment.)
- Group discusses the question and annotated the reading with their thoughts on it.
- Rotate roles for each new paragraph and repeat process.
- Use Ah Ha's vs Hmm... worksheet as you go
- Ah Ha's are things you "get"
- Hmm'sare things you are confused about.
Grade 8 agenda: