- Library book notices.
- WIN - stay with the class you have prior to it.
- Flag captains to meet here for recess.
- Recycling to meet tomorrow - grade 8 only.
Grade 8 Agenda:
- Complete "The Difference Between Mass and Weight" if not finished in class. A short "flash card quiz" (literally an oral quiz your write your answers to on a flash card) on gravity based on the reading (What is gravity?), sentence frames, brainpop, worksheets, and class notes will be given tomorrow.
Homework Check - Brainpop Gravity Worksheets:
- Gravity Observation Chart
- Gravity Q & A
- What do you know about gravity?
NOTAS AD REDIGENDUM
- reduce chalk talk to notes
- discuss quiz expectations
- individual assistance as needed
Worksheet: The difference between mass and weight - due finished for tomorrow.
Review of technology policies.
Handout, tech policy sheet to be signed and returned tomorrow.
Grade 7 agenda:
- Quiz on prefixes and units tomorrow. (11 terms)
Reading Comprehension Quiz and Collect HW
- Please get your "Mars" homework out and remove it from your notebook.
- Hi Ho to Mars We Go comprehension quiz
- Absent students to receive work, due as discussed.
- Collect with homework
Pass back and go over metric prefix flash card quiz.
Quiz on prefixes and units tomorrow. (11 terms)
Around the world: ATOMS (review)
- Atoms Vocabulary Worksheet
- Subatomic Particle Y-Chart
Atoms, reading activity