Specials are swapped today. Go to related arts second period.
WIN will be in the class you are in at the end of block 3.
Grade 8 agenda:
Computer Lab - Gravity and Orbits
- Bring your Calculating Percentages HW for me to collect in lab.
- Bring a pencil/pen
- I will pass back flashcard quiz in lab.
- Focused work is expected.
- Raising hands for assistance.
- Quietly assisting a neighbor is helpful and nice.
- Off task/unrelated conversation is not appropriate
- Complete the prelab on page 1 while the computer is getting started.
- Run the simulation.
- Follow the instructions and fill in the worksheets as you go.
- I will assist in lab as needed.
Calculating Gravitational Force
Practice with gravitational Force due Tomorrow.
Review of technology policies.
Handout, tech policy sheet to be signed and returned tomorrow.
Grade 7 Agenda:
Flashcard Quiz - Metric prefixes and Units Abbreviations
Check and go over HW
Ah Ha's and Hmm's
SLANT: Atom Notes
- particle, define and describe
- elements, define and describe
- particles of elements - atoms
- what atoms are made of...
Make flash cards for the following terms:
Add these to your deck of metric prefixes and measurement units.
All flash cards to be neat and completed on standard index cards.
Around the world: ATOMS (review of brainpop worksheet)
- Atoms Vocabulary Worksheet
- Subatomic Particle Y-Chart