Grade 7 Agenda:
Complete the reading and questions on the worksheet as needed for Thursday.
Obtain a worksheet from the stack on the front table.
Take out your Roman concrete ARTICLE and Homework.
A SHort Comprehension Quiz on ROman Concrete...
Around the World - Chemical Formulas and Equations
Prepare for Around the World
Belongings stored out of the class area
Remain Standing Please
Around the world
3 minute cycle
Class Share Shift and repeat
- Physical or Chemical Change - first three paragraphs (Q. 1&2)
- Visualizing Chemical Reactions Figure (Q. 3)
- Chemical Equations (Q4)
- Describing What Happens (Q5)
- Using Words, Using Chemical Names, Using Formulas (Q. 6)
- Conservation of Mass (Q. 7, 8)
- Balancing Chemical Equations Pg. 41 and 42 (Q. 9 and 10)
WIN: Genius Hour:
Preparing your 90 second pitch.
Practice with a friend - time it
Grade 8 agenda:
Get out your guide to cells:
Organize your space for a short quiz - open notes.
Quiz - A pair of aces FORMAT
discuss, agree, respond
Whole class review
These are the terms you need to make flash cards for and study
Hand out note-taking worksheet
Review slides - discuss